|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Save By Ordering A 2-Pack!|
Single, 2 Pack
The Dr. B UltraSonic Cleaner uses high-frequency sonic waves to loosen debris on oral appliances at a microscopic level. This must be used with our Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser in order to fully disinfect, remove stains, and completely eliminate odor. Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser is the only soak cleanser that kills Candida, Strep, Staph, E. coli, and Actinomyces. These pathogens cause Thrush, Pneumonia, and Digestive Disorders.
Dr. Berland’s UltraSonic Cleaner is ideal for Dentures, Partial Dentures, Mouth/Night Guards, Retainers, Aligners and Dental Sleep Apnea Devices.
Instructions for Dr. Berland’s Sonic Cleaner:
1. Open lid and remove batteries
2. Insert batteries into the slot at the bottom of the sonic cleaner
3. Remove bluish-green bath from sonic cleaner, rinse, fill with water (though not completely full), and replace into the sonic cleaner
4. Squirt 3-4 Pumps of the Liquid Crystal Soak Cleansers into the bath to remove stains and kill pathogens
5. Insert your removable oral appliance into the bath
6. Close the lid
7. Move the switch at the back of the sonic cleaner to “On”
a. Leave sonic cleaner on for 20 minutes to fully remove stains, debris, odor and pathogens like Candida, Streptococcus and Staphylococcus – then switch “Off”
8. Remove bath, empty the remaining solution, remove appliance and rinse both appliance and bath
9. Replace bath in sonic cleaner and leave the lid open to dry
For Overnight Storage we recommend placing the oral appliance in the UltraSonic Cleaner with plain water and the position on “OFF”.