Our popular Cleanadent Liquid Crystals soak cleanser is now available in a convenient Travel Size!
TSA-Approved (10 powerful cleanings per 1.9 OZ bottle)
Almost All Oral Appliances Get Infected Over Time
- Bacteria and Fungi, such as Candida Albicans, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus and E. Coli Already Exist in the Gastro-Intestinal Microbiome
- These Pathogens Colonize and Thrive on Oral Appliances, Leading to Pneumonia, Thrush, Stomatitis, Chelitis, Digestive Issues and Other Health Issues
- Anyone With an Oral Appliance is at a High Risk of Infection, and the Risk Increases Dramatically When a Patient Sleeps with their Appliance.
- To Avoid a Dangerous Oral or Respiratory Infection, it is Essential to Maintain a Highly Effective Daily Oral Hygiene Routine.
Cleanadent™ – Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser
- The ONLY Soak Cleanser That Disinfects Disease-Causing Pathogens like Candida Albicans, Actimoyces Viscosus, Staphylococcus, Streptococus Mutans and Streptococus pyogenes
- Helps Remove Tough Stains, Eliminate Odors & Prevent Infections – Makes Appliances Look Clean As New!
- Gently Cleans with No Discoloration or Damage – Does Not Contain Bleach, Alcohol, Chlorine, Peroxide or Other Harsh Chemicals
- Unique & Easy-To-Use Pump Dispensing Mechanism
- More Powerful Than Powder or Tablets
- TSA-Approved & Perfect For Travel (2 OZ, 10 Cleanings) – Check out our Economy Size (12 OZ Bottle, 45 Cleanings)
Ideal for Dentures, Partials, Retainers, Aligners, Sleep Apnea Devices, Snoring Appliances, Mouth and Night Guards. Safe on all oral appliance materials (i.e. acrylic, plastics, metals, nylon, LOCATORS, zirconium). The Only Soak Cleanser That Is Safe For Overdentures with LOCATOR Attachments Including Nylon “O-Rings” (Other Cleansers Damage The Rings). Safe for Dentures with Soft Relines, But Do Not Soak Overnight.
For best results, we recommend using the Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner with Cleanadent Liquid Crystals.
- The perfect compliment to the Liquid Crystal Soak Cleanser
- Uses high-frequency ultrasonic waves to help loosen debris, and help the cleanser penetrate on a microscopic level.
- Clinical Studies show that the most effective cleansing routines combine mechanical and chemical cleaning.
- Visit our Cleaning Tips page to learn the best ways how to keep your dentures, nightguards, sportsguards, retainers, and snoring devices clean and disinfected.
Why This Is Superior To Other Cleaning Methods:
Other cleansers only claim to kill “Odor-Causing” bacteria but do nothing against disease-causing pathogens like Candida, Strep and Staph. (Just look at the packaging of other cleansers, they say they kill 99.99% but add the caveat of “odor-causing” next to bacteria – this does not include the bacteria and fungi responsible for the real issues affecting people with appliances, unfortunately leaving many people with unaddressed, chronic infections!) There really is no comparison. The Cleanadent™ Liquid Crystals Professional Strength Soak Cleanser is superior in every way.
Never use other DIY cleansing methods which can negatively affect appliances.
Do not put Cleanadent Liquid Crystals solution in mouth. Do not swallow. Keep away from eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not spill. Always see a dental professional for dental advice.
Please dispense product with caution, over a sink. If any Cleanadent Liquid Crystals solution is accidentally spilled, please wipe with a disposable paper towel.
This product has been tested by 3rd parties for safety and efficacy
and was designed not to discolor the material on oral appliances, like plastic, acrylic, nylon, certain metals, etc. It was not designed for the softer material of fabrics, and as such may cause discoloration on those materials. For extra precaution, do not leave the Cleanadent Liquid Crystals bottle directly on a countertop, but on a paper towel or tray.
For best results: Use Cleanadent™ Liquid Crystals with the Dr. B Ultrasonic Cleaner. Try our other innovative products, Cleanadent Paste & Cleanadent Wipes to loosen debris, clean the gums and help reduce Dry Mouth!
Ultrasonic Cleaner Instructions:
Fill the denture receptacle with water, squirt in the Cleanadent Liquid Crystals, close the lid and move the switch on the back to “On”. Soak dental appliance for 5-20 minutes daily to clean. Remove loosened particles with a soft brush. Rinse thoroughly under running water. Extremely soiled dentures may require an overnight soak the first few times. Visit our Cleaning Tips
page for more detailed instructions for specific oral appliances.
Ingredients: Sodium sulfate, Citric acid, Potassium peroxymonosulfate, Potassium persulfate, Sodium benzoate, Peppermint Flavor, Polysorbate 20, Water
This product does not contain bleach, alcohol, chlorine or other harsh chemicals, but the undiluted product does have a low pH.