Dr. Lorin Berland is an internationally acclaimed cosmetic dentist and one of the most published authorities on the subject.
His unique approach to dentistry has been featured on television and publications such as 20/20, Time, Town & Country, Reader’s Digest, GQ, US News and World Report, Woman’s World, and Details. In 2008, The AACD honored Dr. Berland with the 2008 Outstanding Contributions to the Art and Science of Cosmetic Dentistry Award.
“I have been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. Since 2014, we have been helping denture wearers with our innovative Adhesadent denture adhesive and Cleanadent line of cleansers. I got my start in dentistry making dentures while I was still in high school. Since then, I’ve always wanted to improve the lives of denture wearers. I’ve seen dental treatments change drastically over the years, but the products available to take care of these new appliances haven’t changed in decades. By listening to the needs of my patients, I was inspired to develop these unique solutions used by dentists and patients around the world.”
Dr. Lorin Berland has shared his successful denture methods through books, lectures, videos and clinical articles. His pioneering in dentistry work has been recognized around the world.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Award for Outstanding Contributions to Cosmetic Dentistry
- “One of the Best Dentists in America” – International Dental Tribune
- Featured in major national magazines and on television, including ABC’s 20/20, Time and Town & Country
- Texas Monthly – “One of Texas’s Best Dentists”
- More than 40 years of experience treating denture and implant patients